Why use Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software?
Computer viruses are piece of software that enter your computer from the internet or when transferring files between computers using a USB flash drive, CD or DVD or by other media that contains files . In addition, a virus entered your computer system can spread itself throughout your network and infect all other computers and even worse servers in your network. Computer viruses can:
- destroy or delete your files
- destroy or delete files from your operating system
- affect your computer performance
- affect or destroy your computer hardware
How can we protect our computers from viruses and spywares?
An Anti-Virus program is a piece of software that you can install on your computer to protect your computer against computer viruses.
In short to protect your computer systems from viruses and spyware you need to install an anti-virus and anti-spyware software on every computer that is connected to the network or in general, every computer that is actively used.Computer spyware and adware
are also piece of software that enter your computer by getting installed through a website, spam email attachment and usually without asking your permission to be installed. There are also other types of spywares that ask for your permission before installation, by presenting themselves useful and by hiding their real purpose.
Some of the distributor of spyware usually presents their programs as useful utilities that you need to install on your computer to increase your computer security or performance!
There are many types of spyware and adware with different level of intrusion and annoyance that include:
- delivery of unsolicited pop-up advertisements
- theft of personal information such as financial information and credit card numbers
- collecting your website browsing activity for marketing purposes
- redirecting you to advertising sites
- reducing your computer responsiveness and performance
If your computer is actively used, you need to install an Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software!
We inspect your computer, install and configure the necessary Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software for you.
Call Bizconnectors IT Support at (866) 745-0980