24/7 monitoring of your IT systems couple with preventive maintenance is the best way to minimize system downtime. Changing from the reactive break-fix model to proactive managed service could effectively save you money and time on computer support bills but also in terms of employee’s productivity and efficiency. Managed service provides the following benefits for your business:
- Save money on computer support
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Peace of mind – 24x7x365 proactively monitoring your systems and network
- Single point of contact for all system and network issues
- Single supplier instead of multiple vendors
- Defined Service Levels Agreement
- Known costs for management & fixed price contracts
- Avoiding costs of building your own management & reporting systems
Bizconnectors proactively monitors your systems and identifies areas that need attention before they start to bring your system down or cause problems for your business.
There are many different support and management levels that you can deploy within your organization. Bizconnectors Managed Service matches your needs and budget to bring the best level of support for your business. Bizconnectors provides three types of Managed Services:
Proactive Remote Monitoring: provides remote monitoring of your systems and networking that triggers alerts to be sent to designated people to inform them about the found problem.
Preventive Remote Maintenance: when monitoring generates an alert you need to find a solution for that problem before it affects productivity of your business. Our technicians remotely examine the alerts to identify the exact problem and resolution.
End-to-End Remote Management: This is the most comprehensive level of support, which does not only provides remote monitoring and maintenance of your system, it also provides the help desk support for your employees by phone and email.