A Premium .com Domain Name for a Great Startup or a GREAT BUSINESS
Multiple surveys show that the domain name is a vital part that helps business and startup success more rapidly. But what are the important factors when it comes to choosing a domain name for your business and startup?
7 tips to select the best domain name for your business:
- In the recent decade, a huge number of new top-level domains like .store, .guru, .life and .club that have been added. However .com still stays the most popular and commonly known top-level domain that is also easier to remember publicly.
- Usually, shorter domain names are easier to remember. Imagine this domain name: beststoretobuyelectronicsandcomputers.com vs. bestbuy.com. Which one is easier to type and remember?
- Think about your brand and choose a domain name that becomes brandable and becomes your label. Your visitors should be able to easily associate your domain name with your brand. Bmwusa.com is an example.
- The public perception of a brand starts with its name. If you select a domain name that has a negative public association, it will be very difficult to change that perception.
- Pay attention and do a little research on the trademark issues to avoid losing a domain name on legal litigation. One way to do that is to use social media to search for the domain name you are choosing.
- If a domain name is long but it includes some of your target keywords, it is an advantage.
- Domain name age – how old is the domain name? When was it registered? Older domain names usually rank higher on search engines compared to the newer domain names.
How to get started?
- Use the following form to select a domain that is currently available.
- Enter your offer bid in US$
- Enter your Name and email address.
- Click Submit.
- If your offer is accepted, we will review your offer and get back to you with instructions on payment by PayPal and domain transfer code and transfer instructions.
All these domain names are available and for sale. We will contact you and transfer the domain name to you if your offer is accepted.