Choosing a Phone System
There are 3 major considerations, when selecting a phone system or replacing the existing phone system for your organization:
- What are your business needs?
- Go with a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), digital or analog phone system?
- What are the modern phone systems features and how to evaluate their operational impact?
What are your needs?
First step to consider a new phone system is to identify your communication needs for the type of business your run, type of users, organization size and your business growth plans. What are the key communication requirements that your organization need to meet now and in the future? Do you have or will need a call center? Do you need video conferencing or web meeting? Do you need integration with a CRM system? Do you need features provided by a PBX? if yes, software-based PBX or hardware PBX? What are the costs?
Sometimes understanding the modern systems features and evaluating their operational impact can better guide you through determining your needs.
Go for a VoIP, digital or analog phone system?
Consider this situation: Your business is growing and you just hired a new VP of Sales to drive your business growth. You need a new extension for your new VP, who needs a direct line, mobility, web conferencing and integration to your CRM system. The complexity and cost to meet all of these requirements on an analog phone system if even possible, would be huge compare to a digital phone system.
If you are looking for superior cost savings, flexibility, mobility, easy upgrade path, more advanced features and integration with existing and future business systems such as CRM, messaging, and social networking, undoubtedly the answer would be a VoIP phone system.
How to select the best VoIP solution?
Bizconnectors offers a convenient way to reduce the complexity associated with finding the best VoIP solution for your business. We will research the availability of VoIP and broadband services (if needed) from many providers in your area based on your business need and requirements and will get the best quotes from these providers for you. We will walk you through the whole process of selecting to deploying VoIP in your organization.
In short Bizconnectors can help you:
- To assess your needs and requirements
- To make sure you get the best result and do not run into surprises after purchase, we will create a VoIP ready assessment on your existing network and infrastructure prior to purchase
- Collect and evaluate proposals from VoIP providers technically and pricewise (and broadband provides if needed)
- To select the best solution based on your requirements and budget
- To help you with technical tasks if needed