MISSION OF THIS POSITION:
To grow the sales team in quality and quantity so that we meet or exceed organizational sales goals (created both quarterly and annually) with an overriding goal of $5 million in gross revenue growth in two years.
TOP 3 RESULTS FOR THE POSITION FOR THE FIRST YEAR:
- To create and maintain our Sales Playbook so that it is 100% current and accurate; this may require updating on a weekly basis. Processes should include minimum activities, HPAs, scripts, how to use Infusionsoft (and be a CRM Sheriff), objection handling, how to follow up on a lead, etc.
- To train and coach the sales team to use our Sales Playbook so they meet or exceed their targets. That requires a weekly (group) sales meeting, daily huddles, 30 minutes a day in skill development and practice for each rep, listening to and reviewing calls with each rep, creating an action plan for hitting sales targets for each rep so they hit their goals and monitoring their activities, calls and process on a daily and weekly basis. This also requires monitoring and checking daily for compliance.
- To build the team by recruiting, interviewing and training new reps. The goal would be to have 3 appointment setters, 2 senior sales reps (consultative closers) who sell by appointment and via webinars and seminars, 2-3 junior sales reps who call on existing clients to fill seminars, follow up on inbound leads, consults that don’t close and clients who attended seminars and webinars where products were sold.
- Ability to find, hire and train A players for the sales team.
- Ability to be strategic about lead generation and finding new opportunities.
- Ability to train and coach sales professionals to meet or exceed quota consistently.
- Ability to build a productive team with zero drama, egos, dysfunction, etc.
- Ability to be highly strategic and analytical with sales metrics, market share, pricing, etc.
- Ability to learn and work fast and drive others to the same work ethic.