To plan, schedule, implement, IMPROVE and report on various marketing systems for lead generation, closing sales and hitting the company’s sales targets. You are responsible for overseeing and managing the correct implementation of all marketing communications. This includes improving our lead generation and lead conversion systems, managing our lists and CRM, managing the marketing of events and webinars and managing any outsourced marketing support (SEO, graphic designers, Facebook ads, etc.).
Top 3 Results:
- Your ability to flawlessly organize, implement, manage and report on the company’s various marketing campaigns and systems so they produce the results expected.
- Your ability to maintain and build the company’s database (list) and CRM systems with error-free accuracy.
- To assist in planning and implementing campaigns to hit the company’s lead generation and sales funnel goals.
- Deep understanding of the company’s target market, USP and products.
- Deep understanding of direct response marketing.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write effective marketing copy (basic sales copywriting).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced skills with Word, Outlook, Publisher and Excel. Candidate must be able to work with database files and Excel spreadsheets containing data.
- Ability to produce ROI reports for various marketing initiatives.
- Ability to properly format marketing communications, e-mails and sales letters.
- Ability to create a production schedule and follow it.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.