Peace Of Mind – Responsive – Proven Processes – Integrity – Trust – Quality – Flexibility – End-to-end Solutions
Our journey started in 2001, focusing on assisting small businesses with 1-10 employees. We recognized that businesses were seeking assistance and services that would empower them to leverage the significant advantages of computers and the Internet for business growth and enhanced productivity.
We realized that starting or managing a business demands significant effort and resources. Having the peace of mind and assurance that their technology and computer systems were being well-managed provided a substantial sense of relief, allowing them to concentrate on their core business operations. At the same time, we discovered that these small businesses lacked the personnel, time, and resources to handle the details of managing and maintaining computer systems. They were in search of the assurance that all their systems were well-maintained and operating at peak efficiency.
Recognizing this need, we saw an opportunity to provide tailored IT support for small businesses at rates that aligned with their budgets. We developed cost-effective solutions to address the challenges they faced.
As time went on, our services expanded to include larger businesses. We came to understand that there was no distinction between small and large businesses in terms of their expectations from an IT service provider. They all required peace of mind, responsiveness, professionalism, proactivity, and swift issue resolution.
We firmly reject the idea of cutting corners on our path to success. That’s why our team puts in a diligent effort to deliver unparalleled, top-tier services of exceptional quality that are unmatched anywhere else.
Since our inception, we have dedicated ourselves to creating processes that address both business and technical issues for our clients. These processes are not stagnant documents but continually evolve and enhance daily. This means that we possess a tried-and-true set of evolving processes that we apply to clients encountering similar business or technical challenges. Even when we encounter new challenges, we have established processes for identifying and developing innovative solutions.
In contrast to some other IT providers who heavily depend on their technicians, we prioritize our processes to avoid unnecessary reinvention of the wheel.
1. Peace of Mind. By opting for Bizconnectors as your IT service provider, you gain much more than a mere IT service provider partnership. We offer the peace of mind that you truly deserve through our unparalleled expertise, comprehensive solutions, and customer-centric approach that lays a strong foundation for your business to thrive, all while relieving you of IT worries. Our commitment to excellence extends to monitoring all our clients’ networks 24/7/365. With this proactive approach, you need never worry about the spread of viruses, security breaches by hackers, or backup failures. We take the responsibility of overseeing your entire network, removing the burden of maintenance from your hands. This leaves you free to concentrate on serving your customers and managing your business, with no distractions from IT system concerns, security issues, or backups. With Bizconnectors, your business can focus on what truly matters, while we ensure that your technology needs are well taken care of.
2. We Respond Within 14 Minutes Or Less. The average amount of time it takes for one of our clients to get on the phone with a technician who can start working on resolving their urgent problem is 3.5 minutes. We know you’re busy and have made a sincere commitment to making sure your computer problems get fixed FAST. And since most repairs can be done remotely using our secure management tools, you don’t have to wait around for a technician to show up.
3. Proven Processes. With over two decades of experience, we have meticulously crafted a unique and constantly evolving set of processes to enhance the efficiency of our service delivery. Since 2001, these proven processes have become our most prized assets, benefiting our clients tremendously. When we onboard a new client, we begin with a thorough discovery phase, where we delve into their existing IT environment, understand their pain points, business needs, and objectives. Most importantly, we lend a patient ear to their frustrations, enabling us to truly comprehend their world. It all starts with attentive listening and discovery. This initial step provides us with a crystal-clear understanding of the problems that require attention, leading us to our Design-Development-Test-Deployment cycle, which crafts a tailored solution to address these needs or issues. Post-implementation, our process continues with a fresh improvement discovery phase, gathering valuable improvement suggestions from users and stakeholders. This input fuels the next Design-Development-Test-Deployment cycle, creating an ongoing iteration of the solution. The never-ending improvement process ensures that our services stay at the forefront of excellence.
4. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – No-Small-Print. Quite simply, if you are not happy with our work, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right to YOUR standards without charging you for it. And if we can’t make it right, the service is free.
5. Adaptive Service Model. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with the highest quality computer services so that your business will perform the way you envision it. If you are experiencing a problem with your IT systems, we have a problem! Therefore, it is in our best interest to identify and resolve any issue as fast as possible. We say what we do and we do what we say. We take the security and confidentiality of our client’s data very seriously. We understand that your data is sensitive to your business—and must be handled cautiously and with the utmost confidentiality. Companies often end up paying for services that are not needed or are not aligned with their business objectives or are completely unnecessary. And frankly, in some cases, they don’t even know what they are paying for. Unfortunately, they can’t do anything about it because they’re stuck in a contract that offers no flexibility and can’t be tailored to suit their specific needs. Meanwhile, the company’s critical business needs are left unaddressed. You should not pay for services that you don’t need and only pay for services that address business needs. The answer is a tailored adaptive service model that adapts to your evolving business requirements and business objectives.
6. Integrated Cybersecurity. Preparing, securing, protecting & if targeted, recovering from a cyberattack is mission critical for our clients as well as for us. While cybersecurity and IT services are not the same, we believe that cybersecurity must be built on multiple layers of security and must be incorporated into everything we do, and must be integrated into every service we provide.
7. No Geek-Speak. You deserve to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH, not in confusing technical terms. Our technicians will also not talk down to you or make you feel stupid because you don’t understand how all this “technology” works. That’s our job!
8. Transparency. We would like to keep our prices, services and what we are doing transparent to our clients. We frequently send you a status report about what we are doing and the status of our work or any active projects. All Projects Are Completed On Time And On Budget. When you hire us to complete a project for you, we won’t nickel-and-dime you with unforeseen or unexpected charges or delays. We guarantee to deliver precisely what we promised to deliver, on time and on budget, with no excuses.
9. End-to-end Solutions. We believe that technology has a huge potential to help businesses to grow, increase productivity and cut costs. We manage all your technology needs: Cybersecurity, IT Services, IT Security Services, Broadband Solutions, VoIP, PBX and Phone Solutions, Vendor Management, Managed Services, Hosted Solutions, Cloud Solutions, Web Solutions and Digital Marketing.
10. Lower Costs And Complexity With Cloud Solutions. By utilizing cloud computing and other advanced technologies, we can eliminate the cost, complexity, and problems of managing your own in-house server while giving you more freedom, lowered costs, tighter security and instant disaster recovery. Just like you, we want to run a profitable business. At the same time, we want to provide competitive pricing for our services and take pride when we cut your IT costs.
11. We Won’t Hold You Hostage. Many IT companies do NOT provide their clients with simple and easy-to-understand documentation that outlines key network resources, passwords, licenses, etc. By keeping that to themselves, IT companies hold their clients “hostage” to scare them away from hiring someone else. This is both unethical and unprofessional. As a client of ours, we’ll provide you with full, written documentation of your network and all the resources, software licenses, passwords, hardware, etc., in simple terms so YOU can understand it. We keep our clients by delivering exceptional service — not by keeping them in the dark.
12. Local to Your Business. We are local to your business in Southern California, spanning over counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego. We make sure that your business has access to the tools, services and training, and more importantly, support when and where you need them.
We provide customer-centric responsive Managed IT Services, Cybersecurity, VoIP & PBX and Web Solutions for small businesses. We are Microsoft Certified Professionals. We have been providing Computer Consulting, Cybersecurity, IT Outsourcing and IT Services since 2001.
Our IT solutions are end-to-end: from single PC troubleshooting to data center design, installation, maintenance, Cybersecurity, and networking. All our customers enjoy 10% savings on all of their hardware and software purchases.
We are also a leading provider of Website solutions tailored to your business needs: from simple website design and SEO to digital marketing. We help people get their brand, service, product or cause noticed and grow by designing a new website or reinventing their existing website.
We love to learn more about any IT / Cybersecurity / VoIP/ Internet / Website problems that need to be resolved as quickly as possible or in the near future for your company or any of your clients.
You work hard to exceed your customer’s expectations, choose Bizconnectors because we work hard to exceed your expectations.
Most small businesses lack the resources, time, and budget that it takes to manage the increasingly complex IT environments to achieve their organizational goals and to manage most common business challenges such as:
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
You’re ”Thrilled Today Or You Don’t Pay” 100% Money Back Guarantee!