How We Got Started?
We started back in 2001, working with small businesses 1-10 man shops and built solutions that solved their challenges cost-effectively.
What we found was that businesses needed support and services that enabled them to utilize computers and the Internet’s huge advantages to grow their business and increase their productivity. At the same time, we could see that these small businesses did not have staff, time or resources to deal with the complexity of running and maintaining computer systems. So we saw a need for IT support tailored to small businesses at a price their business could afford.
Later on, we grew to serve larger businesses in Southern California. We realized also that there is no difference between a small business and a larger business when it comes down to what is required from the IT service provider- to be responsive, professional, proactive and quick to resolve their issues.
Customer-Centric Service Provider!
We don’t believe in taking shortcuts when it comes to our success! That’s why our team works hard to provide superior 1st class services with exceptional quality that you just cannot find anywhere else.
12 Reasons Why Companies Choose Bizconnectors
- We Respond Within 15 Minutes Or Less. The average amount of time it takes for one of our clients to get on the phone with a technician who can start working on resolving their problem is 3.5 minutes. We know you’re busy and have made a sincere commitment to making sure your computer problems get fixed FAST. And since most repairs can be done remotely using our secure management tools, you don’t have to wait around for a technician to show up.
- No Geek-Speak. You deserve to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH, not in confusing technical terms. Our technicians will also not talk down to you or make you feel stupid because you don’t understand how all this “technology” works. That’s our job!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – No-Small-Print. Quite simply, if you are not happy with our work, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right to YOUR standards without charging you for it. And if we can’t make it right, the service is free.
- Full Transparency. We would like to keep our services and what we are doing transparent to our clients. We frequently send you a status report about what we are doing and the status of our work or any active projects.
- Proven Processes. We have developed our unique set of proven processes for every aspect of our services to make things better for our clients, since 2001! It starts with the listening & discovery phase. When we onboard a new client, we start with the discovery phase to understand the exiting IT, existing pains, needs but also listen to their frustration to fully understand their world.
- All Projects Are Completed On Time And On Budget. When you hire us to complete a project for you, we won’t nickel-and-dime you with unforeseen or unexpected charges or delays. We guarantee to deliver precisely what we promised to deliver, on time and on budget, with no excuses.
- Lower Costs, Waste, And Complexity With Cloud Solutions. By utilizing cloud computing and other advanced technologies, we can eliminate the cost, complexity, and problems of managing your own in-house server while giving you more freedom, lowered costs, tighter security and instant disaster recovery. Just like you, we want to run a profitable business. At the same time, we want to provide competitive pricing for our services and take pride when we cut your IT costs.
- We Won’t Hold You Hostage. Many IT companies do NOT provide their clients with simple and easy-to-understand documentation that outlines key network resources, passwords, licenses, etc. By keeping that to themselves, IT companies hold their clients “hostage” to scare them away from hiring someone else. This is both unethical and unprofessional. As a client of ours, we’ll provide you with full, written documentation of your network and all the resources, software licenses, passwords, hardware, etc., in simple terms so YOU can understand it. We keep our clients by delivering exceptional service — not by keeping them in the dark.
- Peace Of Mind. Because we monitor all of our clients’ networks 24/7/365, you never have to worry that a virus has spread, a hacker has broken in or a backup has failed to perform. We watch over your entire network, taking the management and hassle of maintaining it off your hands. This frees you to focus on your customers and running your business, not on your IT systems, security and backups.
- End-to-end Solutions. We believe that technology has a huge potential to help businesses to grow, increase productivity and cut costs. We manage all your technology needs: IT Services, IT Security Services, Broadband Solutions, VoIP, PBX and Phone Solutions, Vendor Management, Managed Services, Hosted Solutions, Cloud Solutions, Web Solutions and Digital Marketing.
- Focus on Your Business. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with the highest quality computer services so that your business will perform the way you envision it. If you are experiencing a problem with your IT systems, we have a problem! Therefore, it is in our best interest to identify and resolve any issue as fast as possible. We say what we do and we do what we say. We take the security and confidentiality of our clients’ data very seriously. We understand that your data is sensitive to your business—and must be handled cautiously and with the utmost confidentiality.
- Local to Your Business. We are local to your business in Southern California, span over counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego. We make sure that your business has access to the tools, services and training, and more importantly, support when and where you need them.
We Are Obsessed With Providing Value And Our Mission Is To Make Technology Work Hard For Our Client’s Success
How may we help you?
We provide customer-centric responsive Managed IT Services, VoIP & PBX and Web Solutions for small businesses. We are Microsoft Certified Professionals. We have been providing Computer Consulting, Cybersecurity, IT Outsourcing and IT Services in Los Angeles and Orange County since 2001.
Our IT solutions are end-to-end: from single PC troubleshooting to data center design, installation, maintenance, Cybersecurity, and networking. All our customers enjoy 10% savings on all of their hardware and software purchases.
We are also leading provider of Website solutions tailored to your business needs: from simple website design and SEO to digital marketing. We help people get their brand, service, product or cause noticed and grow by designing a new website or reinventing their existing website.
We love to learn more about any IT / VoIP/ Internet / Website problems that need to be resolved as quickly as possible or in the near future for your company or any of your clients.
You work hard to exceed your customer’s expectations, choose Bizconnectors because we work hard to exceed your expectations.