Marketing Admin Needed For Immediate Hire
Are you so organized that people make fun of you? Do you LOVE marketing and want to broaden your experience and skill set? Do you want to join a team that works together, appreciates and supports each other and ENJOYS hard work? Then we need to talk…
Because we’re growing, we are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to help with the production, management and implementation of various marketing campaigns. YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING PRODUCTION and/or other relevant experience working with graphic designers, printers, copywriters and web designers. You also must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail. Please ONLY apply if you have experience in managing various marketing projects, both online and offline, for a small business.
This is a full-time position based in our Franklin office. As an employee, you will qualify for a health insurance and cell phone bonus. Lunch is provided for free daily. You MUST be based in Nashville and a US citizen (sorry, no exceptions). This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- LOVES MARKETING and wants to broaden your experience and skills.
- Want to work in a fast-paced, NO-DRAMA environment where office politics, backstabbing, gossip and negativity are NOT tolerated.
- Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about all aspects of marketing, including online and offline campaigns, CRM implementation, list building, social media marketing, print production and more.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.