To plan, schedule, implement, IMPROVE and report on various marketing systems for lead generation, closing sales and hitting the company’s sales targets. You are responsible for overseeing and managing the correct implementation of all marketing communications. This includes improving our lead generation and lead conversion systems, managing our lists and CRM, managing the marketing of events and webinars and managing any outsourced marketing support (SEO, graphic designers, Facebook ads, etc.).
Top 3 Results:
- Your ability to flawlessly organize, implement, manage and report on the company’s various marketing campaigns and systems so they produce the results expected.
- Your ability to maintain and build the company’s database (list) and CRM systems with error-free accuracy.
- To assist in planning and implementing campaigns to hit the company’s lead generation and sales funnel goals.
Other Tactical Work and Responsibilities:
- Provide weekly marketing reports to the CEO of leads generated, the source of those leads, cost per lead, sales closed, conversion percentages and ROI.
- Help in the creation and implementation of the Company’s marketing plan to hit the stated goals for the month and quarter. This includes, but is not limited to, list management and segmentation, ROI tracking and reporting of campaigns, managing vendors and executing all campaigns correctly and on schedule. This also includes proofreading and checking for mistakes, consistency throughout all communications, broken links, typos, etc., and ensuring that the right processes happen as they should.
- Manage and improve the various prospecting campaigns we currently have in place, as well as seek to create and test ways to improve the current controls to ensure performance stays high and we hit the quarterly and monthly targets for leads, appointments and sales.
- Manage our various websites to ensure we stay in the top three SERPs for keywords. This includes working with our web designer and SEO company, posting weekly to our blog, managing and updating our Google reviews.
- Manage and update our various social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube channel.
- Management and upkeep of all marketing collateral, including our Shock-And-Awe materials, newsletter, free reports, brochures, business cards, folders, etc.
- Manage list cleaners and keep our database accurate to make sure all leads are entered and tracked correctly, spam and unqualified leads are removed, duplicates merged properly, missing or wrong addresses and contact information are updated, new leads are properly classified and followed up on, etc.
- Help in the marketing and organization of webinars, seminars, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Quality control of “brand” and image to ensure consistency in all marketing communications, online and offline.
- Proofread, prep and manage the entire production of our monthly print newsletters.
- Be a “serious student” of direct response marketing to improve copywriting skills, understanding of layout and design to maximize response/conversion, improvement of our offers and communications, headlines, testimonials, etc.
- Deep understanding of the company’s target market, USP and products.
- Deep understanding of direct response marketing.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write effective marketing copy (basic sales copywriting).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced skills with Word, Outlook, Publisher and Excel. Candidate must be able to work with database files and Excel spreadsheets containing data.
- Ability to produce ROI reports for various marketing initiatives.
- Ability to properly format marketing communications, e-mails and sales letters.
- Ability to create a production schedule and follow it.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.