As a business owner or C-level executive, you constantly ask yourself:
- Are your employees dealing with IT issues all the time instead of working on the tasks they were hired for?
- Are you experiencing downtimes and lots of technology issues that slow down your operations?
- Are you worried about whether your systems, mission-critical data, emails, and network are safe and protected?
- Are you worried about whether your business can recover after a security breach or disaster?
- Will cyber insurance companies deny coverage for your business?
- Are you worried about an unexpected big IT cost it is also hard to budget for?
- Are you worried about getting a new invoice every time you need any IT support?
- Does it take forever to get a response from your IT provider whenever you need support?
Working on your business and running it efficiently requires as much time as you can get working on your
business without distractions. There are so many things that require your attention every day. But will removing IT and technology management and support from your plate help you free some time to work on more important things while making your operation more efficient, increase productivity, and making your IT more efficient and cost-effective?
Next-Gen Managed IT Services is designed to address these issues for you and your entire organization.
Here are the Managed IT Services Key Benefits:
- Gain peace of mind
- You’ll eliminate the frustration and inconvenience of unexpected downtime
- Get business guidance and consulting
- You’ll receive a faster resolution to any IT problem
- You’ll get an super easy onboarding
- You’ll have the experience of a full in-house IT department, without the costs
- You’ll have one predictable monthly flat rate and be able to budget for network support just like you budget for rent or insurance
- One point of contact for all technology vendors
- You’ll get a “Virtual CIO” to help you budget for IT, be advised about new technologies and deal with any number of IT-related issues
- You’ll know with certainty your data is being backed up and CAN be restored quickly in the event of an emergency
- You get peace of mind that we monitor your network and systems to identify and fix security vulnerabilities and issues before they escalate to bigger problems
- One provider for your IT and cybersecurity