Bizconnectors offers a convenient way to reduce the complexity associated with finding the best VoIP solution for your business.
We will research the availability of VoIP and broadband services (if needed) from many providers in your area based on your business need and requirements and will collect the best quotes from these providers for you. We will walk you through the whole process of selecting to deploying VoIP in your organization. Our services include:
- Review of your current broadband and phone bills
- Assess your needs and requirements
- Make sure you get the best result and do not run into surprises after purchase, we will create a VoIP ready assessment on your existing network and infrastructure prior to purchase
- Collect and evaluate proposals from VoIP providers technically and price-wise (and broadband provides if needed)
- Help to select the best solution based on your requirements and budget
- Help you with technical advice if needed
What are your needs?
First step to consider a new phone system is to identify your communication needs for the type of business your run, type of users, organization size and your business growth plans. What are the key communication requirements that your organization need to meet now and in the future? Do you have or will need a call center? Do you need video conferencing or web meeting? Do you need integration with a CRM system? Do you need features provided by a PBX? If yes, Hosted PBX, In-house software-based PBX or hardware PBX? What are the costs?
Understanding the modern features and evaluating their operational impact would better guide you through determining your needs.
Comparing all types of PBX, software-based PBX and some of the hosted PBX provide efficiency and greater flexibility that are just not possible or available with a hardware-based PBX. For instance system upgrade and integration with applications to name a few!