Email Backup, Archiving, Retention & eDiscovery
Close The Data Protection Gaps In Office 365 And Gmail & Be Prepared For A Compliance Audit
Looking For An Email Backup, Archiving & Retention Solution That Supports eDiscovery?
What is eDiscovery?
Electronic discovery or eDiscovery is the electronic aspect of identifying, collecting and producing electronically stored information (ESI) in response to a request for production in a lawsuit or investigation.
What is Email Archiving?
Regardless of the email solution, you are using, archiving ensures that you can always find emails as they were originally sent or received, in order to comply with eDiscovery requests rapidly and completely.
Email Backup, Archiving & Retention Solution
Emails are an essential part of communications with customers and vendors in today’s business. Losing important emails caused by system failure or human error can be very costly for an organization.
Email Backup, Archiving & Retention allows you to be covered in the event of a legal motion to hold a set of email records, or when a third-party regulator requests to access emails in the case of a compliance audit. Emails, attachments, calendars, tasks and related files are archived using technologies that ensure all assets are stored without fail. You will feel confident knowing your company’s emails are archived securely and are readily available should the need arise.
The Email Backup, Archiving & Retention solution ensures saving unmodified, and tamper-proof copies of each message directly from the mail server the moment it is sent or received. Effectively it provides ways to:
- Simplify Compliance with Email Retention Regulations – archives your data in a dedicated tamper-proof repository, compliance with email-retention regulations is automatic.
- Reduce Storage Costs and Eliminate PST Files – unlimited storage space for your message archive.
- Perform Search as integrated directly within your email client.
- Secure Business Backup + Email Archiving provides advanced cloud-based storage to protect and preserve Microsoft Office 365 and Gmail data, while also help your organization comply with regulatory compliance.
With Business Email Achieving and Backup for Office 365 and Gmail, your data is kept safe and in compliance with regulatory requirements that include GDPR, HIPAA, and more, through military-grade encryption that protects data at rest and in transit.
Cloud-based email archiving helps your organization efficiently store, safeguard, manage, and discover data from most email systems such as Microsoft Exchange Online, Hosted Exchange, G Suite Gmail, and IMAP or POP protocols. With this cloud service, all emails are:
- Securely backed up
- Professionally archived
Features and key benefits:
- OneDrive and SharePoint backup
- Teams backup
- Groups backup
- Calendars, Tasks, and Attachments backup
- Insights Business Intelligence
- Exchange Online and Gmail backup and archiving
- Team Sites backup
- Closes common Office 365 data protection gaps
- Supports compliance efforts
- Scalable to meet the needs of the business of any size